Prague, luxury unfurnished house to rent 7+1 (312 m²), Jinonice, garden, garage, sauna
Luxury unfurnished family house to rent 7+1 (312 m2) with garden 675 m2 is located in Prague 5, Jinonice. Kitchen fully equipped – dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer. In the basement is a large room with separate bathroom with a separate entrance, two warehouses and utility room. There is also a beautiful sauna with shower. On the ground floor is one bedroom, kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom, store room, conservatory. On the first floor are three bedrooms, bathroom (corner bath, shower, toilet, bidet, underfloor heating), cloakroom. The house is equipped with a high technical standard, especially in the organic direction – insulation, glazing, high-quality boiler, window blinds. Heating floor. The house has an alarm with a telephone detector, all windows have security fittings. Possibility to connect on a satellite, phone and internet. The house is located near the metro station „B“ Nové Butovice and Jinonice. Not far from the new German school and nearby French school.
82 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 7000 utilities|
|Address||Souběžná III, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||312 m²|
|Grounds area||838 m²|
|Garden||yes (675 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.