Newly furnished apartment at Spálená street, 1+1, 43 m², beautiful home in the city center
We offer for rent newly furnished apartment 43 m², 1+1, located on the third floor of beautiful building right in the center of Prague, on Spalena street. Due to the historical value of the house it is not possible to build an elevator. Bathroom with bathtub, toilet. Equipment: fridge, electric cooker with hob, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer, LCD TV, satellite, video player. Furniture: double bed with storage space, desk with chair, a table under the TV, wardrobe, bookcase, sofa, shelves, two mirrors, etc. Parking is free from 8 pm to the morning. Or possible to arrange the parking for resident on the blue zone, which costs around 700,–CZK per year. Strategic location with easy access across the center of Prague, Lazarska tram stop is right by the house, there is metro station Narodni on the street. Possible to move immediately.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500 CZK (water, electicity, garbage etc.)|
|Address||Spálená, Praha 1|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.