Prague 2, beautiful apartment 3+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Polská street, Vinohrady, 104 m².
We offer elegant and stylish apartment with a high level of finish, with renovated historic parquets and doors, in a lucrative locality of Vinohrady.
The apartment is located on the first floor of beautiful Art Nouveau building after reconstruction. Spacious hallway with ornamented glass doors separate the living part and relaxing part. Living room with dining area and fully equipped separate kitchen (gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer) are on one side and on the other side you will find two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and two bathrooms with toilets. Technical room with washing machine and dryer is accessible from hallway. Preparation for satellite TV in every room.
This apartment can also offer as Rent&Buy. We recommend a viewing.
34 801 CZKper month
1 300 € Currency rate: 26,77
from day: 2017/04/25
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||104 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.