Prague 6, modern apartment 4+kk for sale, area of 138 m², terrace, cellar, Bubenec, Lotysska street.
We offer 2 luxurious apartments in a prestigious address in Dejvice near Victory Square. Apartment with total area of 138 square meters is located in the 6th representative floor of a building that is part of a closed courtyard. The house underwent a sensitive refurbishment. Preserve all the original elements, includ ceilings, railings and lighting. The building is built a new elevator. The apartment has a very nice design and available in a high standard. The apartment is dominated by beautiful bathrooms with designer tiles and sanitary, oak floors, bay windows, high ceilings. Beautiful and open views from the terrace in a quiet courtyard maintained. The apartment has plenty of storage space. Orientation of windows from the living room is the bedroom in the NW and SE. The unit has a parking space with security. Location offers a great social life – lots of cafes, restaurants, beautiful walks in the nearby park. The metro and tram just 5 minutes walk.
8 463 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission legal service|
|Address||Lotyšská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||138 m²|
|Terrace||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.