Prague, nice, unfurnished apartment with terrace 5+kk (130sq.m.) for rent, Na Homoli, Komořany
Luxury apartment 5 + kk for rent in the street Na Homoli in Prague 4 – Komořany. Unfurnished apartment with total area of 130 square meters is located in the 3rd 4th floor apartment in villa house with stunning views of the valley of the Vltava. The kitchen is equipped with oven, microwave oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, refrigerator, induction cooktop. The modern bathroom has a shower, corner whirlpool tub, floor heating. There are two toilets. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. The apartment is equipped with security doors, LED orientation lights in the hall, built in cupboards staircase to the upper floor, preparing for the audio system. Many practical storage space. The modern interior is designed by architect. In the apartment is also a utility room on the ground floor suitable for storing for example – riding bikes, buggies, etc., and parking on the property. The garden is fully available. All civic amenities in place – restaurants, shops, health center, schools, kindergartens. Excellent accessibility by car (airport 15min) and public transport (bus, tram, train – center 20 min).
21 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000CZK|
|Address||Na Homoli, Praha 4 - Komořany|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.