Prague, unfurnished house for rent 4+1 (200m²), Reporyje, swimming pool, garden, garage
Unfurnished house for rent 4+1 (200 m2) with garden 335 m2 is located in Prague 5, Reporyje. There are three bedrooms. In the basement is a large garage, storage room, laundry room and another room that can be used as a study or playroom for children. In the bottom floor is a dining room and living room with fireplace and access to the garden, modern fitted kitchen with stove, oven, dishwasher, there is the bathroom as well. The upper floor has three bedrooms, large bathroom and access to storage space in the attic. There is a swimming pool in the garden. Quality wood parquet floors and tiles. The high-speed Internet, satellite and alarm. Quiet location with plenty of greenery around, good transport links and amenities. Good access to the airport. The house is near the French and German schools.
44 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ + 6000 utilities + energy|
|Address||Řeporyje, Praha 5 - Řeporyje (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||200 m²|
|Grounds area||443 m²|
|Garden||yes (335 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.