Prague, spacious luxury unfurnished flat for rent 5+1, Vinohrady, Ibsenova street, garage, terrace, 2 bathrooms,170 sqm.
Very luxurious flat 5+1 is located in a historic brick building directly on the Namesti Miru, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment is unfurnished and its area is 170 sqm. It consists of five rooms, kitchen and two bathrooms and laundry room with washing machine and dryer. There is also a fully equipped kitchen (fridge / freezer, microwave oven, ceramic hob, etc.). The apartment has a terrace with an area of 40 sqm. In each room there is the ADSL internet connection and satellite connection. There is a alarm security. The price incudes one garage space. If interested, you can rent another underground parking garage for a fee (guarded by mechanical and electronic systems and continuously monitored by the camera). Cleaning service available on request, service provided by owner of building, guaranteed safety. Very prestigious location of Prague's Vinohrady offers complete amenities and excellent transport links through the night hours. Near the house there is large Rieger kit, ideal for sport and relaxation.
80 879 CZKper month
3 100 € Currency rate: 26,09
from day: 2017/09/18
|Charges||+ 4000,- czk electricity and gas + 6000,- house services and garage|
|Address||Ibsenova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||170 m²|
|Terrace||yes (40 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.