Prague, rent an apartment house 340 m², Karlin, suitable for office, hostel
We rent a three-storey apartment house 340 m2 in Prague 8 Karlin. Possibility to use as offices, hostel, shop, etc. The building can be rented for individual floors. The ground floor including the basement of 130 m2, 100 m2 first floor, second floor 100m². In the basement, shower, toilet, 22 m2 warehouse and storage space under the stairs. On the ground floor are three rooms, kitchen, toilet. On the first floor are three rooms, toilets. On the second floor of four rooms, kitchen, toilets. The building is connected to all networks – sewerage, water, gas. Heating provided by two separate gas boiler. Parking in front of the house and neighborhood. Good transport links – 5 minutes to the metro station „B“ Křižíkova and tram stops.
50 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 15000|
|Address||Křižíkova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||340 m²|
|Grounds area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.