Prague, furnished apartment 3+kk, Uruguayska street on Vinohrady, 70 m² with balcony, 3 separate rooms
We offer for immediate occupancy apartment 3 + kk in a brick building from the late 30th. The apartment is located on the first floor, there is a lift. The house is heated by gas central heating, with central heating of hot water. The apartment is fully furnished, has three separate rooms (furniture can be moved out), kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator and electric stove, bathroom with bathtub and washing machine, separate toilet. Two rooms have a parquet floor, one PVC. There is kitchen, pantry, bathroom, hall and toilet with tiled floors. There is Internet of 10 Mbps (Airwaynet – Wifi). The apartment is located close to namesti Miru (metro, tram, bus), at the corner of Francouzska and Uruguayska Street.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6500 CZK for 3 people, including heating, warm and cold water, cleaning of the building, lift, garbage, electricity and Internet 10 Mb|
|Address||Uruguayská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.