Nice apartment for rent, 4+1 (121,9 m²), after a complete reconstruction, Prague 7 - Bubenec, Korunovacni street
Spacious apartment after complete reconstruction in Prague 7 – Bubenec is located in the third floor of the brick house. There are four rooms and a new kitchen with electrical stove. The apartment has a parquet floors, in the Hall and the Kitchen is the new PVC floor. New electrical wiring, new bathroom and toilet. Heating with electric boiler. The location is very good, close to tram station, about 5 minutes from Hradčanská Metro station.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities + electricity and gas|
|Address||Korunovační, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||121,90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.