Prague, furnished house for rent 4+kk (120 m²), Zbraslav, garden, cellar, parking
Furnished house for rent 4+kk (120 m2) is located in Zbraslav, Prague 5. The house is 700 m2 garden, there is a cellar 35 square meters (can be used as a playroom for children). There are 3 separated rooms. The possibility of two parking spaces in the yard. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker. The bathroom has a shower, toilet, bidet, another toilet in a separate room. The wooden parquet floors, carpets, tiles. There is a connection to cable television, wireless Internet access included. The house is after complete reconstruction. Good transport links – 2 minutes to bus station. There are restaurants, pharmacy, primary school, post office and more. There plenty of greenery, near the river.
25 000 CZKm² per month
|Charges||+ 3000 utilities + gas|
|Address||Zbraslav, Praha 5 - Zbraslav (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||120 m²|
|Grounds area||770 m²|
|Garden||yes (700 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.