Beautiful furnished apartment 2 + kk,53sqm, sauna, reconstruction, Růžová, Prague 1 - New Town
Beautiful modern apartment 2+kk in the New Town, Ruzova street. The apartment is located in the 4th floor of a brick building with an elevator. The total floor area is 53 sqm. It is furnished. Nice modern kitchen unit is equipped with quality appliances. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. Possible parking in the courtyard of the house for a fee. There is a sauna free for a tenants in the building. Perfect location right in the center of the town. Excellent civic amenities in the neighborhood. Rich range of restaurants and bars. Cultural life guaranteed. Theaters, cinemas and music clubs throughout the area. Just a few steps from the house there is fitness center. Good transport accessibility. Tram stop or metro station Hlavni nadrazi nearby. Excellent accommodation for you
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500czk utilities + electricity|
|Address||Růžová, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.