Prague, cozy apartment 2 +1 for rent, partly furnished, 56m², Římská street, Vinohrady
Very nice cozy 2 +1 apartment in Vinohrady, Prague 2. The apartment is located in the 3rd floor of the brick house. The total usable area is 56 m2. It is partially furnished – 2 beds. Also available fully furnished kitchen. In the bathroom is a practical shower. Excellent location near the historic center. A wide selection of restaurants, cafes and bars. Shopping opportunities at every turn. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop Muzeum metro station is nearby.
11 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 400/person + electricity, gas|
|Address||Vinohrady, Praha 3 - Vinohrady (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.