We offer offer apastment for rent 3+1, furnished, 80 m², balcony, Prague 5 - Stodulky, Kurzova street
We offer offer apastment for rent 3+1, furnished, 80 m2, balcony, Prague 5 – Stodulky, Kurzova street. The apartment consists of living room, two impassable rooms and kitchen. Bathroom and separate toilet. The living room is furnished: table, chairs and television. The kitchen is equipped: kettle, microwave, fridge with freezer, electric stove with oven and hood. In the first room is a double bed, a desk with a chair and a bookcase. In the second room is a desk and chair. In the hall are built-in wardrobes. In the bathroom you can find a shower. Internet access and TV with UPC. The apartment is located near the bus stop. 5 minutes by car trade center New Butovice. In the vicinity of good civic amenities: Prokop valley with bicycle path,ATM, nursery, kindergarten, primary school, post office, pharmacy and restaurants.
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4500,- CZK utilities|
|Address||Kurzova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.