Prague, furnished apartment to rent 2 + 1 (84.3 m²), the streets Ve Smečkách, New Town
Totally beautiful apartment 2 + 1 with an area of 84.3 square meters is located on the second floor of the house without a lift in Prague 1 – New Town. The apartment is modern, with retro element. Bathroom with bath. In the kitchen there is a nice corner kitchen with appliances – fridge, freezer, ceramic hob and dishwasher. The floors are covered with parquet. The apartment is also a separate toilet. A very lucrative location close to Wenceslas Square in the heart of Prague. Fully furnished now. Just waiting for new pictures, will be updated a.s.a.p.
32 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1000 CZK/person monthly + energy bills|
|Address||Ve Smečkách, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||84,30 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxurious apartment for rent, Truhlářská street, 2+1, 64,47m², street Truhlářská, Prague 1, Nové Město
Prague, rent, luxury, fully furnished apartment 2+ 1, 68,83m², terrace, residence Truhlarska, New Town
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.