Prague, beautiful and spacious furnished apartment 3 +1 for rent, Rasinovo Nabrezi, overlooking the river
We rent a very nice flat 3 +1 after reconstruction. The apartment is situated in the attractive location of the New Town with an immediate view of the river Vltava. The apartment has an area of 98 m² and the apartment has air conditioning. Three separate rooms, which can be used as a separate bedroom, living room and a third room. There is also a dressing room with built-in wardrobes. The apartment is located in a brick building on the 3rd floor without elevator. The apartment is furnished with modern furniture. The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, dishwasher, stove. The bathroom has a bath – whirpool. Toilet is separate. The apartment is located in one of the most beautiful locations of Prague. At the river bank – a nice place for walks. Location of the New Town also offers a historical monument. A few steps walk to Vysehrad . At the tram stop Výtoň. Five minutes walk to the metro station Karlovo namesti. Along the banks of the Vltava River is bicycle path.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3500 CZK monthly for utilities|
|Address||Nové Město, Praha 1 - Nové Město (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||98,17 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.