Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent 3+1 (82 m²), Street Bašteckého, Stodůlky, balcony, cellar
Unfurnished apartment for rent 3+1 (82 m2) is located on the third floor of the brick building with lift in the street Bašteckého, Prague 5, Stodůlky. The apartment consists of two rooms, kitchen (electric stove, hood, oven), living room, closet, hall, bathroom with tub and toilet in separate room.The apartment includes a balcony 7 m2 and 3 m2 cellar.The apartment also home phone. Nice quiet location with plenty of greenery around.The apartment can be rented garage for a fee. A piece of the bus station – 5 minutes by bus to the metro station „B“. In the vicinity of good civic amenities – restaurants, primary school, kindergarten, nursery, shops and more.
19 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4500 utilities + electricity + garage 2000|
|Address||Bašteckého, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||82 m²|
|Balcony||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful modern apartment 2 + kk for rent, 50 m², 2 terraces, garage, Laurinova street, Stodůlky, Prague 5
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.