Panel 1+1 apartment in small village near Přeštice, partially furnished, 42 m², deteriorating
Arrange the sale of cooperative apartment 1+1 are transferred to private ownership (annuity payable) in less deteriorating village located 8 kilometers from Přeštice. This flat panel area of 42 m² is situated on the 3rd floor of 4-storey apartment building in 1990. Apartment remains partially furnished – kitchen, shelves, dresser, dining stlůl, chairs. Bathroom has a shower and toilet. The apartment is heated by central heating. Of course there is a telephone line and cheap internet. The cellar the size of 3m². This year, the planned replacement of windows, insulation and modernization of the boiler house. In the village there is a kindergarten, school, municipal office, church, grocery shop, 2 pubs. The community bus runs several times a day. All other amenities in nearby Přeštice. Quiet living in a beautiful nature with the availability of civic services. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. The agency's services and financial advice for free.
350 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Horšice, Horšice (Okres Plzeň-jih)|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.