Maintained 1 bedroom apartment with wooden floor for sleeping, furnished, 37 m², downtown, free from 1 6th 2012
Rent a nice 1 bedroom apartment is located in the historic city center, Sedláčkova street. This spacious apartment size 37 m2 is situated on the 2nd floor of the building without an elevator and consists of impassable rooms. Apartment remains without equipment, and has only nice kitchen with a combined stove, built-in wooden floor room to sleep in the bathroom shower and toilet. The apartment has windows, the historic house is very clean and quiet. Housing suitable for young childless couple. The street has several bars and restaurants, cafes, shops, travel agency, near the post office, drugstore, bank machines, galleries, bus stops and many historical monuments.
5 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||37 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.