Unfurnished apartment 2+1 after reconstruction, 53.3 m², 3 minutes from the center, beautiful view of the city, the S
Rent very nice and clean apartment 2+1, which partially restored. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of an apartment building without an elevator in the main street near the main train station. The total area is 53.3 square meters flat and consists of impassable rooms that remain without equipment. The apartment has only a new kitchen with gas stove. The bathroom is modern in style with bath, toilet is separate. The apartment is oriented to the southwest, is heated by gas WAWkami, and wooden floors are covered with tiles. From the windows a beautiful view of the city. Garage can be rented for a monthly fee of CZK 500. Recommended.
6 200 CZKper month
|Usable area||53,30 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.