Prague 1, atypical duplex apartment 7+2 for sale, 206 m², terrace, U pujcovny street, New Town.
We would like to offer you atypical duplex apartment 7+2 for sale, with an area of 206 square meters, located on the 5th and 6 floor of an apartment building without an elevator, situated in the center, U pujcovny street, close to Wenceslas Square. The apartment has two separate entrances, there is therefore the possibility of building more housing units. The apartment has a terrace area of 14 m². Landlord has entered into a lease attic space with an area of 106 m² for 99 years and agreement for the construction of the elevator, altogether area offers 312 m2 with a terrace. Project documentation for reconstruction is already fully prepared. The house was renovated in 2010 and has a new facade, in 2011 was the replacement of windows throughout the apartment.
16 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including legal service|
|Address||U půjčovny, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||312 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.