Unique sunny apartment 4+kk (83,4 m²) + terrace 205 m² in the new building, Prague 9 - Vysocany
Looking for a cozy home in the new building, where you just bring a few personal items and you can start to live? We offer a flat 4+kk (83,4 m2) with terrace 205 m2, new building in an attractive and highly desirable location close to shopping center Harfa and metro Vysocanska, in the street Kabešova. The apartment is equipped with premium quality materials and furnishings. The bathroom has Italian ceramic tiles, kitchen appliances Whirlpool and JN interier, all in the price. The property is offered exactly as you see it. The apartment is open to three sides of the world and is located in the 7th floor. Its dominant feature is a 205 m2 terrace which spans the whole apartment and offers its owners a unique opportunity to use it. There is the possibility of roof, location, Jacuzzi and more. Popular and quiet location, the place is all civic amenities. For more information, please contact your broker.
|tramway||100 meters from house|
32 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5.000,-/monthly utilities|
|Address||Kabešova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||83,40 m²|
|Terrace||yes (204,90 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.