Prague 1, bright apartment 3+1 (107m²) non renovated for sale, Myslikova street - New Town.
We would like to offer this classically structured apartment 3+1 (107 m²) in Myslikova Street – New Town, just few steps from the Gallery Manes, and near the Karlovo namesti and Wenceslas Square. The whole apartment is very bright, located on the 2nd floor of the apartment building with an elevator. The windows are oriented to the Vojtesska street and the rest to the courtyard. Ceiling height of 3.6 m2. This apartment is for complete renovation. The spacious hall connects the whole apartment, that consists of a kitchen with space for dining, living room and two bedrooms, there is also a bathroom and two chambers. To one of the rooms belong the second bathroom. Heating by gas boiler. The parquet floors are original. The house has a new façade, roof was renovated and also the elevator. The apartment is also suitable as an investment or as a headquarters for company. In this house we also offer a larger, atypical apartment. Highly recommended tour.
6 735 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission and legal service|
|Address||Myslíkova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||107 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.