We offer apartment for rent 2+1, furnished, 74 m² , balcony, Prague 2 - Nove Mesto, Resslova street
We offer apartment for rent 2+1, furnished, 74 m2 , balcony, Prague 2 – Nove Mesto, Resslova street. The apartment consists of living room, bedroom, kitchen and closet. Bathroom and separate toilet. The living room is furnished: sofa, coffee table, chairs and a table with a TV. The kitchen is equipped: Gas cooker with oven, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave oven, kettle, dining table and four chairs. In the bedroom is a double bed and bedside tables. In the bathroom you find a shower. House is located close the center and close the waterfront. Near is tram stop Jiraskovo namesti and metro station „B“ Karlovo namesti. In the vicinity of excellent amenities: restaurants, ATMs, cafes, park, business school, primary school and a library.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 350,- CZK house service fee per person + electricity and gas|
|Address||Resslova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.