Prague 1, renovated apartment 2+1 for sale, 60 sqm, New Town, Ve Smeckach street.
We offer this beautiful, renovated apartment 2+1, which is located on the second floor of an apartment house situated in the Ve Smeckach street, not far from Wenceslas Square. This apartment consists of a main hall, separate kitchen with fitted kitchen unit equipped appliances, spacious living room (24 m2), separate bedroom (18 m2) and bathroom. The bathroom has a bath and toilet, there is also a connection for washing machine. The apartment has a large storage space (fitted wardrobes). On the floors are parquet and tiles. Heating and hot water provided by gas boiler. There is no lifth in the house. The house is in very good condition, in the near future is planned refurbishment of the front door. Cellar will be available. In the courtyard of the house is maintained rest area with a garden that can be used.
5 665 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission and legal service|
|Address||Ve Smečkách, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||60,40 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.