Prague, nice, furnished apartment 2+kk (47m²) for rent, Václava Rady, Zbraslav, balcony
Apartment for rent 2 + kk in Prague 5 – Zbraslav on the street Václava Rady in new building (brick house), 1th floor. The apartment is furnished with modern furniture. There is sofa, kitchen with stove, oven, fridge, freezer, bathroom has a shower and washing machine, in the bedroom is a double bed and large built-in wall cabinet with plenty of storage space. The apartment has laminate floors, tiles and carpet. Heat, water and electricity has a separate measurement, there is a connection on the phone and the Internet. About 150m2 from the house is Lidl shopping center is connected to a bus stop Strakonická 129, 243, 318 with the availability of Smíchov metro station about 14 minutes. Zbraslav is a quiet city quarter of Prague 5 under with full amenities, in the case of interest is also possible to rent a garage in the house.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utiltiies 3000CZK|
|Address||Václava Rady, Praha 5 - Zbraslav|
|Usable area||47 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.