Prague, bright spacious renovated apartment 2+1 for rent, Plaska, Mala Strana, 72m², beautiful view
Beautiful renovated apartment on the fourth floor with of the brick building with an elevator. There is one bedroom, living room and kitchen equipped with gas stove, oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. In the new bathroom with heated floor there is a shower, toilet is separate. On the floors there are parquets, In the kitchen and hallway PVC. Heating gas. From the windows there is a beautiful view. The house is located on the border of Mala Strana and Smichov. Living in a very nice old part of Prague, a lot of historical monuments and cultural sites nerby as a Vltava river and Petrin hill. Excellent amenities and accessibility availability around.
14 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 370,- / 1 person + energy bills|
|Address||Plaská, Praha 5 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||72 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.