Prague, completely furnished apartment 1+kk for rent, 45m², Libec
Apartment (45m²) for rent. This apartment is situated in Prague 6 in the 2nd floor . Its designed asi 1+kk. This apartment includes a bedroom, living room connected with kitchen, toilet and bathroom. It is completely furnished. There is a kitchen, fridge, oven, washing machine, dishwasher, dining table, chairs, coffee table, TV, double bed. There is a 24-hour security, parking around the house is guarded by cameras. There is beautiful countryside, 5 minutes walk to Obora Hvězda, Divoká Šárka, 10 minutes Ladronka. Next to the house is Libocký rybník. The apartment can be rented for half a year.
Nájem včetne energií a internetu ALL in cca 13000 (záleží od spotŕeby el.)
Prohlídka možná po dohodě, ale opravdu jen seriózní zájemci. Kontaktovat nejlépe mailem, nebo v urgent. případech na tel. č. +421 905 527 840
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+2500CZK utilities + internet|
|Address||Liboc, Praha 6 - Liboc (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.