Stylish, sunny flat in villa for sale, 106 m², Benesovska st., Prague 2 Vinohrady, garage, garden
We offer a very comfortable apartment 3+kk, 106 m2, Praha 2 – Vihohrady.
Located on the first floor of a luxury villa from the 2008/2009 in a unified
residential area of 30's of the last century.
The concept of open kitchen, dining room and living room with large French windows oriented to the garden enhances the feeling of airy and spacious living. The apartment also consists of master bedroom with its own dressing room, 2nd bedroom, which also can be used as an office, high standard bathroom, separate toilet and storage room/laundry. Built-in furniture in the lobby provides ample storage space in the apartment. The apartment has great orientations to three different directions, so most of the day there is fantastic natural lighting. The apartment has high ceilings, wooden floors, parquet and tiles, all in a high standard. The house has an elevator. The apartment has a non-residential premises with an area of 39 m², which can be used as a warehouse/storage, or a gym, wellness area with whirlpool and sauna. There is also a separate cellar, 1 garage and 1 covered outdoor parking space. Excellent transport accessibility both by car and public transport. Available public amenities – Tesco 5 min., Kindergarden 2 minutes walk.
12 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission, including fees, including legal services|
|Address||Benešovská, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.