We offer apartment for rent 2+kk, furnished, 62 m², Prague 2, Slavikova street, Vinohrady
We offer apartment for rent 2+kk, furnished, 62 m2, Prague 2, Slavikova street. The apartment consists of bedroom, living room with kitchenette, bathroom and dressing room. The bedroom is equipped: double bed, wardrobe and bedside tables with lamps. In the living room is a sofa, coffee table, television, dining table with chairs and display cabinet. The kitchen is equipped: fridge, washing machine, gas stove, oven and hood. In the bathroom you find a bath and toilet. Near the house there is a metro station „A“ Jiriho z Podebrad, which you to get to quick and easy to the center. There is also park Riegrovy sady, nearby shopping center called Flora with cinema, restaurants, post office and primary school.
15 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 550,- CZK house service fee/person + electricity and gas|
|Address||Slavíkova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.