Prague 1, genuine investment opportunity - 2 bedrooms apartment, fully renovated, balcony, Old Town
Beautiful classic bourgeois apartment 3+1 /b near the Charles Bridge. The apartment is partly renovated, respecting the original features: wooden floors, large double doors, and more. The apartment consists of two separate bedrooms, living room, separate kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet, closet and balcony from which you can see the Vltava River. Bedrooms are oriented to the street Karoliny Svetle, making them very quiet. High ceilings and large windows provide beautiful light and airy apartment. To the apartment belongs a cellar. The apartment can be recommended as an investment and we are able to demonstrate specific experience. Beautiful location near the Old Town Square, Charles Bridge is approx. 3 minutes walk to the picturesque streets full of shops and restaurants. Not far from metro station A – Staromestska. Beautiful location for those, who appreciate the charm of the Prague.
6 820 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Karoliny Světlé, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||85 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.