Prague, furnished light apartment for rent 2+1 (52 m²), Street Šumberova, cellar
Furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (52 m2) is located on the second floor of a brick building with no elevator in the street Šumbertova, Prague 6, Petra. In the renovated kitchen is dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, microwave oven, pantry, gas stove, electric oven, new dishes. The new bathroom has a shower, washing machine, toilet in separate room.The living room includes wardrobes, new sofa, chair, desk and chairs, TV table and carpet. The bedroom has cabinets, work table and chair, new pine wardrobe, double bed and new mattress. The apartment has a large LCD television, satellite, Internet Wifi. The cellar is two square meters. Parking available in front at the end of the street. Central heating. Good transport accessibility – 6 minutes from the tram and bus stations. Good amenities – shops, pharmacy, restaurants, post office, primary school and more. Nice and quiet location, near plenty of greenery, ideal for sports and recreation use.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 utilities|
|Address||Šumberova, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.