Prague, unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Haskova, Holesovice - Letna, 60m², terrace 15m²
Partly renovated apartment is being rented unfurnished with new kitchen unit and is situated on the fourth floor of the brick building with an elevator. There are two separate bedrooms and kitchen, the advantage of the apartment is a spacious terrace and a small balcony. In the bathroom there is new shower, toilet is separate. On the floors there are parquet and tiles, central heating. Internet access and cable television through O2 or UPC. Great location near parks Stromovka and Letna. In the vicinity great amenities. Easy access to city center – by tram 3 min. the metro C – Vltavská. Nice apartment, suitable for roommates.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 880,- / 1 person + 350 every next + heating CZK 1500,- + electricity and gas|
|Address||Haškova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||60 m²|
|Terrace||yes (15 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.