Prague, nice house 5+1 (200m²) for rent, Smíchovská, Řeporyje, garden, terrace, 2 balconies
Beautiful house for rent in Smíchovská street in Prague 5 – Reporyje. The house is offered for rent as unfurnished, its total area is 200m². The apartment consists of 4 separate rooms. Kitchen is fully equipped – fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher. There are two bathrooms (corner bath, shower) and 4 toilets. The apartment has a telephone. Flooring – parquet, tiles and floating floor. In floor electric heating. There is a garden (600 m2), two balconies and a terrace of 40m². There is also a sauna, small pool, laundry and drying room. Garage for two cars. The house is located in a beautiful area, close to the bus stop.
32 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 8000CZK|
|Address||Smíchovská, Praha 5 - Řeporyje|
|Usable area||200 m²|
|Garden||yes (600 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (40 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.