Apartment 2 +1 (67 m²) after complete reconstruction, Koubkova - Prague 2
Looking for modern, high-quality living in the city center but on the reach of the park and green? Just for you we offer a fully furnished apartment 2+1 (67 m ²) in the newly renovated brick house in the street Koubkova – Prague 2 – New Town. Upon entering the hallway emerges the possibility of entering into a spacious bathroom with corner bath. The second input is then the living room. The separate kitchen offer a gas stove, oven and fridge freezer. There is also space for dining table. The last room is the bedroom which will enchant you with its spaciousness. Heating is provided by a combined gas boiler. The apartment is sold with high quality furniture (leather sofa and armchair, built-in wardrobes and the king size bed made of solid wood, washing machine and appliances in the kitchen). Koubkova Street is located just a few minutes walk from the metro station IP Pavlova and Namesti Miru. The apartment is very suitable as an investment to rent. We recommend a viewing.
3 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Koubkova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.