1 +1 apartment in good condition, furnished, 47 m², cellar, near the square of the Czech Brethren, South Suburbs
We offer long-term rental apartment in pristine condition. 1 +1 apartment is located on the ground floor of a brick house near the southern suburb of the Finance Office. The apartment is in original condition but highly conserved, total area is 47 m2 and consists of impassable rooms without equipment. Of course poize combined kitchen stove, bathroom with shower, toilet is separate. The apartment has a cellar in the basement. Quiet location a few minutes from the center, all amenities and very good accessibility (a few trolley lines).
5 000 CZKper month
|Address||Karla Vokáče, Plzeň|
|Usable area||47 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.