Nice apartment 3+1 (100m²) for sale, Śmeralova street, Bubeneč, Prague 7, terrace (8,3m²)
Apartment 3 +1 after reconstruction for sale in Śmeralova Street in Prague 7 – Bubeneč is located on the first floor of a brick building. Apartment with a total area of 100,2 sq.m. can be used as two flat units, the first of area 40 sq.m. and the second of area 46 sq.m. (more terrace 8,3 sq.m.) with common corridor of area 6 sq.m. There are two rooms, prepared for kitchens. Two bathrooms, both with a shower and toilet. Two rooms are oriented to the east, the other two rooms and a terrace to the southwest. Flooring – parquet and tiles, electric heating. In the future a cellar will be available. The house is located in an area with full amenities – shops, restaurants, bars, etc. Close to the house is park Stromovka, which is great for long walks. Just two minutes from the house is tram station, where it is close to the center.
5 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commision and all legal services|
|Address||Šmeralova, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||100,20 m²|
|Terrace||yes (8,30 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.