Prague, new unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Makedonska, Prosek, 50m², parking, loggia
Brand new 2+kk apartment is on the third floor of new building. There is one bedroom and living room with kitchenette, where we find an electric stove, oven and refrigerator with freezer. From the living room there is the entrance to the glazed loggia. In the bathroom there is a bathtube and toilet. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. Central heating. To the apartment belongs also a covered parking place – needs to be rented with a flat for a monthly fee. From the building there is excellent accessibility to the city centre – close to the house the metro line C – Střížkov. In vinicity also all amenities – shops, water park, squash court, doctor, school, kindergarten … Living in a new apartment suitable for a young couple.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ garage CZK 1000,- + utilities CZK 1500,-|
|Address||Praha, Praha 9 (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||50 m²|
|Loggia||yes (4 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.