Prague, bright apartment 1 +1 for rent, Ke Džbánu street, Prague 6 - Liboc, 32 m 2, natural reservation Divoká Šárka
Bright, unfurnished apartment 1+1 for rent is located on the mezzanine floor of brick house in the Ke Džbánu street, Prague 6 – Liboc. The total habitable floor area of 32 m2 + a spacious cellar. Apartment windows facing east, to the courtyard with greenery. Modern kitchen with built-in fridge with small freezer, gas stove, oven, hood. In the vestibule of an apartment large wardrobe with a washing machine. Bathroom with shower and toilet. Floating floors (carpet in the photos is after the last tenant). Central heating. Minute walk from the house is a bus stop, 10 minutes ride subway A „Dejvicka“. Excellent location for sports enthusiasts and leisure time: Divoká Šárka, Obora Hvězda Ladronka, 3 gyms in the area. Available from June 1st, 2012.
|tramway||No. 22, 26|
7 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2,800 billable charges|
|Address||Ke Džbánu, Praha 6 - Liboc|
|Etage||lower ground floor|
|Usable area||32 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.