Prague, bright apartment 1 +1 for rent, Ke Džbánu street, Prague 6 - Liboc, 32 m 2, natural reservation Divoká Šárka
Bright, unfurnished apartment 1+1 for rent is located on the mezzanine floor of brick house in the Ke Džbánu street, Prague 6 – Liboc. The total habitable floor area of 32 m2 + a spacious cellar. Apartment windows facing east, to the courtyard with greenery. Modern kitchen with built-in fridge with small freezer, gas stove, oven, hood. In the vestibule of an apartment large wardrobe with a washing machine. Bathroom with shower and toilet. Floating floors (carpet in the photos is after the last tenant). Central heating. Minute walk from the house is a bus stop, 10 minutes ride subway A „Dejvicka“. Excellent location for sports enthusiasts and leisure time: Divoká Šárka, Obora Hvězda Ladronka, 3 gyms in the area. Available from June 1st, 2012.
|tramway||No. 22, 26|
7 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2,800 billable charges|
|Address||Ke Džbánu, Praha 6 - Liboc|
|Etage||lower ground floor|
|Usable area||32 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.