Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 4+kk for rent, Sochanova steet, Repy, balcony, 90sqm.
Very nice apartment 4+kk with balcony in Prague 6, Repy. The apartment is located on the 7th floor of panel building after reconstruction with an elevator. The total usable area is 90 sqm and is oriented east-west. Three separate rooms. The apartment is partially furnished. In the kitchen you will find a kitchen line with gas stove and oven. In the bathroom is a tub, heated floor, separate toilet. The oak parquet floors, PVC, carpet and tiles. UPC available. Cellar, workroom, storage room with washing machine and vacuum cleaner. Built-in closet in the room, the living room with sofa, coffee table, TV. Good location. Civic amenities provided. The school and post office nearly. Shopping opportunities. Entertainment and shopping censtum Zlicin nearby. Good accessibility to the center. Tram or bus stop is located just steps from the house.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4500 CZK utilities|
|Address||Socháňova, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||90 m²|
|Loggia||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.