Rent a nice apartment 2 + 1, 60 m², Pilsen - Eastern Suburbs, Plzenecká street
Rent very nice unfurnished apartment on the 1st floor of an apartment house on the Slavs. The rooms are separated, their total area is 60 m2. The apartment is in great condition and provides plenty of daylight. The apartment has a kitchen and a gas stove, in a smaller bathroom, shower, toilet is separate. The apartment is heated by gas WAWkami, laid linoleum on the floors. The tenant may use the garden of 50 m2. The whole house is very quiet and clean, close to tram and trolleybus stops, drugstores, convenience stores and shops and several restaurants, schools, kindergartens, swimming pool and sports hall. Recommended.
7 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.