Prague, luxury furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (115 m²), Břehová Street, Old Town, balcony
Luxury and unique furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (115 m2) with balcony is located on the third floor of a brick building in Břehová Street, Prague 1, Old Town.There are two separated bedrooms, livingroom, kitchen with dining room, two bathrooms. The apartment provides all the comfort and luxury. Of course there is also satellite TV, Internet, Hi-Fi and more. In the price of the apartment is cleaning and other services. Representative living in the most beautiful part of Prague. Located in the picturesque streets near the Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. Available on request. Possible for short-term lease for a higher price.
106 000 CZKper month
|Charges||including utilities and services|
|Address||Břehová, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, unique luxury apartment 4 + 1 for rent, renovated, 135 m², balcony, 2 bathrooms, Řiroká Street, Prague 1
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.