Prague, beautiful unfurnished duplex for rent 3+kk (119 m²), Street Zitomirska, Vršovice, terrace
Beautiful spacious duplex apartment for rent 3 + kk (119 m2) with terrace 8 m2 is located in the fifth and top floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Zitomirska, Prague 10, Vršovice. The apartment is unfurnished. It is completely renovated, brand new and fully equipped kitchen, new bathroom in a luxury version. The spacious terrace is beautiful view of Prague. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, electric cooker, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave. There are two bathrooms at the bottomis the bath, toilet in separate room in the upstairs bathroom is a shower and toilet. Gas heating, parquet floors, floor tiles. Beautiful location – Vršovice. Just 2 minutes to the tram and buses. In the vicinity of all amenities – a pharmacy, restaurants, post office, playground, kindergarten and elementary school, and more. In the surroundings of beautiful parks – Heroldovy sets, Havlicek sets and more. The apartment is waiting for its first tenant.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ gas and elektricity|
|Address||Žitomírská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||119 m²|
|Terrace||yes (8 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.