Prague, nice, unfurnished apartment 3+1 (116,56m²) for rent, Národní, New Town
Beautiful, unfurnished apartment 3 +1 for rent is located in beautiful, historical and completaly reconstructed building. History of the house is comming since 1350 and its empire styl is still keeped. Nice fasade decorated main and famous street Národní in Prague 1 – New Town. Apartment with a total area of 116.56 square meters located on the 2nd floor, elevator is provided. The apartment consists of entrance hall, two bathrooms, kitchen with dining room, living room, two bedrooms, two dressing rooms and hall. Kitchen is equipped with ceramic hob, cooker, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. One bathroom has a bath, toilet and bidet, the other has a shower and toilet. The floors are parquet and tiles. Connect O2. The house is located in the center of Prague, of course it is full of amenities nearby. Not far away is the metro and tram stop.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000CZK|
|Address||Národní, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||116,56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.