Prague, nice, unfurnished apartment 4+kk (163,5m²) for rent, Národní, New Town
Beautiful, unfurnished apartment 4+kk for rent is located in beautiful, historical and completaly reconstructed building. History of the house is comming since 1350 and its empire styl is still keeped. Nice fasade decorated main and famous street Národní in Prague 1 – New Town Apartment with a total area of 163.5 square meters is located in the 6th floor brick building with an elevator. The apartment consists of living room, two bedrooms, kitchen with dining room, study, workroom, toilets, bathrooms and hall. Kitchen is equipped with ceramic hob, cooker, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. The bathroom has bath, shower, toilet and bidet. Another toilet is separate. There is a washing machine. The floors are parquet and tiles. Heating is central. There is O2. The house is located in the heart of Prague, of course it is full of amenities nearby. Metro and tram station one minute from the house.
32 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6500 Czk/monthly + 500 internet|
|Address||Národní, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||163,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.