Corner non-residential building, before used as an office building with retail units on the ground floor
The house is in a state before the renovation and possible adaptation for the hotel operation. It is located on the busiest spot right at the exit of the metro – Palmovka at the tram stop. Ground floor commercial spaces are occupied by lucrative tenants with the mostly with long-term lease. There is an extra building attached to the house leaning towards the attached square and synagogue nearby. It is prepared for adaptation, has a basement and 150 sq.m.on each of a total of 3 floors. It has a roof terrace.
Assessment and disposition: Land: about 800 m² approximately 500 m² Basement – A free, dry, high ceilings approximately 400 sqm ground floor – occupied, now three stores about 400 m² first – 4 floor – free, before office space about 600 meters – the attic ready for adaptation (construction permit issued)
Tenants in the ground floor retail: 2 contracts for an indefinite period with 6 months' notice, 1 fixed-term contract for 5 +5 years. Recovery of rent 250.000, – CZK / month. for all 3 tenants. Parking for approximately 10 cars in an enclosed courtyard. The property is not encumbered by any lien or charge in favor of third parties. Facilities: lift,underground utilities ,backdoor entrance
|cold and hot water mains|
120 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||includes comission and legal services|
|Address||Zenklova, Praha 8|
|Usable area||3 550 m²|
|Grounds area||800 m²|
|Loft||yes (600 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.