Warm and sunny apartment 2+1 in Lobzy, partly furnished, unfurnished preferably, 65 m², Lunch street
We hire bright apartment 2+1 in the first floor of a small block of flats with no lift. The apartment is very warm, its total area is 65 square meters. The rooms are separated and partially furnished. In agreement with the owner can not rent equipment. There remains a combined kitchen with stove, dining table with chairs in a room sofa and chair. The apartment is centrally heated and has new windows. The apartment is situated in a quiet part of town near the allotment gardens, in place of all amenities (shops, schools, bus stops, veterinary clinic), walks to the river.
7 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.