Sales beautiful apartment 3 + 1 in Iron Ruda, 72 m², loggia, pantry, cellar, elevator, street May 1
Sales beautiful apartment in Sumava (iron ore) flat 3 + 1, which partially restored. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of a nice brick house near the main road leading to the ski center Špičák (about 3 km). The apartment consists of 2 interconnecting rooms and 1 non-conducting. Other facilities include a refrigerator, a kitchen and a stove. Floors are made – Hallway and kitchen (linoleum) and a bedroom and a room (floating floor). The total area is 72 m2. The apartment has a spacious chamber 4 m2, balcony with beautiful views of the valley and wooded plains and also the cellar with a size of 5 m2. The apartment is very bright, very close to the city center and 300 meters from the station. The town has a school, kindergarten, plenty of restaurants and shops. Sought after location, skiing, hiking or cycling trips.Housing surely satisfy even the most demanding clientele. Due to the quiet location, we recommend as an investment or a lovely quiet living. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. Among the services the agency and financial advice for free.
2 050 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||1. máje, Železná Ruda|
|Usable area||72 m²|
|Loggia||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.