Bright apartment 2+1 in the Tyl street, partially furnished, 55 m², all amenities
We hire bright 2+1 apartment in a brick house, which is characterized by purity and peace. The apartment is in very good condition and measures 55 m2. It is situated on the 1st floor and consists of interconnecting rooms, kteér remain partially – equipped kitchen, electric stove, bathroom with new shower, toilet is separate. The apartment is heated by its own gas boiler, floor covering and flooring tiles. Attractive location in the city center, excellent accessibility to all parts of the city, all amenities on site (university faculty, drugstore, pharmacy, pizzeria, business opportunities, butchers, ATM).
6 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.