Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 4+kk (115 m²), Kodaňská street, Vršovice, cellar, balcony
Luxury unfurnished apartment for rent 4 + kk, 115 m2, 2 floor without a lift in a brick house in the Vršovice exceptional place in the street Kodaňská against Heroldovy gardens. Very elegant, bright, newly renovated and luxuriously appointed apartment with art nouveau elements, balcony and bay window on the south side view of the park. Separate rooms 25, 16 and 19 m2, through living room with kitchen area 24 m2, 16 m2 hall, bathroom with shower, toilet, 2 chambers. Kitchen (ceramic hob, elektric oven, dishwasher, hood), gas heating and hot water tank, flooring, one bedroom wooden flooring, security entrance doors, install security possible. Used extra materials and furnishings. In the house al. antenna, UPC, fixed phone line, soil, garden, available cellar. Possible garage or guarded parking Dist. about 7 minutes. walk. Very quiet and clean house from 1910, reconstructed in 2011. Low-traffic one-way street with no parking zones near the center, excellent amenities and transport accessibility.
21 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 500 CZK/person + energy|
|Address||Kodaňská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.